Movie Monday #3:


The Emperor's New Groove

"Beware the Groove", "Theme Song Guy...", "Is there anything on this menu that is not swimming in gravy?", "Oh yeah, it's all coming together", "Three oinkers wearing pants, plate of hot air, basket of grandma's breakfast, and change the bull to a gill, got it!", "What does that have to do with anything? No, he's got a point.", "More Broccoli?", "It's DINNER TIME!", "I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives... I'll smash it with a hammer!", "Take it Kronk, feel the power. Oh, I can feel it.", "Tell us where the talking llama is and we'll burn your house down! Don't you mean or?", "By all accounts it just doesn't make sense.", "Oh right. The poison. The poison for Kuzko. The poison chosen specially to kill Kuzko. Kuzko's poison. That poison?"

This movie never gets old. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Walk With Me":