Movie Monday #2:

 

THE PRINCESS BRIDE - 
"Anybody want a peanut?", "Inconceivable!", "Mawage, Mawage is what bwings us togweder tuhday", "I don't even exercise", "MLT, Mutton, Lettuce and Tomato", "To Blathe", "Is this a kissing book?", "When I was a kid television was called books", "AS YOU WISH!", "Life is PAIN! Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something.", "I only doggy paddle", "To the PAIN!", "GENTLY!", "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!", "All dead - there's only one thing you can do: Go through his clothes and look for loose change", "Oh, look who knows so much", "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", "Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha!", "I am the Dread Pirate Robbers", "Farm boy?", "By any chance do you have six fingers on your right hand?",
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

It's crazy how quotable this film is. It's a masterpiece. 

"Think it'll work?"
"It would take a miracle."
"HAVE FUN STORMING THE CASTLE!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Walk With Me":