Movie Monday #1
Alright everyone, this is the start of a new thing I'm gonna be doing on this blog. Every first Monday of the month will be a "Movie Monday" where I post some piece of art, not necessarily a comic, relating to a movie (or sometimes a book, TV show, whatever). Today, being the first one, has How To Train Your Dragon as the movie being showcased. How To Train Your Dragon might just be my favorite animated film, besides The Emperor's New Groove of course but more on that another time. Everything about the film, the characters, the story, the music, is all done very well and that's something that I don't see very often when it comes to animated films. Sadly, the second and third films aren't as good as the first film in my opinion but there still pretty good. If I had to rank the trilogy I'd say I think it goes 1, 3, and then 2.
Comments
Post a Comment